HFO/Louisiana… Support so good our customers are Raving Fans!
Owners and operators of Haas CNC machine tools and rotary products quickly become Raving Fans. It begins by knowing you’ve purchased a machine that is Made in the USA and delivers the best cost-to-performance ratio of any machine tool on the market today. It continues as you interface with the industry’s most user-friendly control, offering a wide range of features that make it simple to program and operate. Finally, the opportunity to experience HFO/Louisiana’s customer support presents itself and that’s when you go from being a fan, to becoming a Raving Fan.
HFO/Louisiana is a division of Morris Group, Inc, which is one of the largest machine tool distribution networks in North America. Because our entire team is dedicated to a single range/brand of CNC machine tools, the level of expertise and support we provide is second to none.
With over 20 years of local manufacturing knowledge and experience with Haas, we’re able to ensure you select the right machine tools, accessories, automation and tooling to fit your unique application(s). We follow that up by offering training programs that get you up and running as quickly as possible. And finally, our service and parts departments are trained and equipped to keep your 全民汇彩票电脑版 running at optimal performance levels with minimal down time.
We believe this local presence is the best way to provide you with superior sales, service, and applications assistance – it’s all part of the total commitment that makes Haas the best value in the machine tool industry.
The HFO Service Difference
- Local service provided through our HFO network means no waiting for service technicians to fly out at your expense, often taking days to arrive.
- Localized attention to your specific needs: Extensive local parts inventories worldwide, coupled with our factory part-exchange policy, means same-day replacement on most parts.
- In those rare instances when a part is not locally available, we provide better than 99% same-day factory shipping of service parts orders.
- Better than 90% “First Call Completion” to get your machine up and running. This is accomplished through locally dispatched and fully stocked service vans, local parts inventories, and same-day parts exchange.
- Factory-certified technicians are dedicated exclusively to servicing Haas equipment. Every service technician is recertified annually, and required to participate in ongoing training via our online training courses.
- Reasonably priced replacement parts. We believe in transparency and honesty in pricing. Haas service charges are set fairly – exactly the way we’d like to be treated by our suppliers.